Sat. Jun 15th, 2024
CM Punjab Solar System Scheme 50000 Registration Easy Process 2024

CM Punjab Solar System Scheme

CM Punjab Solar System Scheme. And the way to get this scheme is very easy. You can register at your nearest Bank of Punjab branch. applying you must have needed  some important documents. Eligibility criteria should be understood. 

CM Punjab 50000 Solar System Scheme

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif launched the Roshan Gharana scheme to provide 50,000 solar systems free of cost. With this scheme, poor and deserving people in Punjab will get three kilowatt solar systems.

This system includes all parts like batteries and inverters. You have to meet the eligibility criteria to get this package.People in Punjab can easily apply for this scheme. Those who consume 100 to 300 units of electricity per month can apply.

CM Punjab Solar System Scheme 50000 Registration Easy Process 2024

BISP Account Verification Method Start For Next Payment 12500

50000 Solar System Scheme

The government has started giving various solar systems to the people living in Punjab under the 50,000 Roshan Gharana scheme. This system includes plates, batteries etc. Eligible persons will pay 25% of the monthly cost. While the government will also spend 75 percent. 

In the first phase, 50 thousand people will get a solar system under this scheme. This scheme is specially for the people of Punjab. By which these people can complete their basic needs. And can get rid of problems like electricity.

Good News: BISP NSER Survey for 10500 New Payment Start For Eligible People

Roshan Gharana Scheme Online Registration

The online application process for Roshan Gharana Scheme is straightforward:

  • Visit the official website of Punjab.
  • Find forms related to Roshan Gharana Scheme.
  • Open the form and enter all required information.
  • Attach necessary documents.
  • Click on the button to complete the process.
  • Submit the challan form at the Bank of Punjab branch.

Once the application is completed and verified, you will be notified via a message. After which you will know whether you are included in this bright family scheme or not.

Rubina Khalid Announced BISP Registration Online for 10500 Double Payment

Documents:

  • National Identity Card issued by Punjab.
  • There should be land ownership documents.
  • If you live in a rented accommodation, permission from the landlord is required
  • A copy of current electricity bill should be present

Eligibility Criteria:

  1. You must be a resident of Punjab with a Punjab issued ID.
  2. Residents of other provinces can also apply with identity cards  issued by Punjab.

Ehsaas Rashan 8123 Program New Registration Method Update

Purpose Of the Roshan Gharana Scheme

The objective of Roshan Gharana Scheme is to provide solar systems in easy installments to the poor and deserving families of Punjab. This will help in reducing their electricity bills and they will not have to face any problems. 

This scheme is designed for these people. Who uses 100 to 300 units of electricity per month.The Punjab government will install a free solar system at your house. This includes batteries, inverters and plates. You will pay 25% of the cost in monthly installments while the remaining 75% will be met by the government.

Good News: 8171 New Mobile Registration 2024 Started For Disabled Persons

Conclusion

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched an important scheme by providing solar panel systems for the people of Punjab under Roshan Gharana Scheme. Poor and deserving people who consume up to 300 units of electricity per month are eligible for this programme.

If you want to be a part of this scheme, read the instructions above and submit your application as soon as possible. Keep visiting the website BISP 8171 Ehsaas for more information and updates.


Discover more from BISP 8171 Program

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Discover more from BISP 8171 Program

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading